By submitting the following form, I agree to the conditions below.
Terms & Conditions
1) I have been examined by a physician within the past six months and have been found by such physician to be in good physical health and fully able to perform all yoga exercises which I am to learn and perform at this studio. I represent & warrant that I have no medical condition that would prevent my full participation in classes, programs or workshops.
2) I will follow all instructions given by the instructors. I will participate with the group as possible and rest when needed.
3) I verify that I have full knowledge of any risks and that I am capable of participating in yoga without endangering myself. I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating.
4) I understand that at all times in yoga class I am responsible for myself and will treat my body with respect.
5) I will not hold Wild Mountain Yoga Center, partners, affiliates, instructors, or employees responsible for any injuries suffered by me while in yoga class or on the premises. I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against Wild Mountain Yoga Center for injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in the program.
6) If I choose to participate within any of Wild Mountain Yoga Center’s training programs, including Find your Foundation and/or Deepen your Dharma I am agreeing to the Terms and Condition set forth by Wild Mountain Yoga, which are included in this contract on the following link.
Click to read training programs terms and conditions: Click here
*If participants are under 18 years old please sign as parent or gardian that you consent to Terms & Conditions