The Science & Experience of Somatic-Emotional Self Healing
Your Body-Mind-Emotion system is made to evolve and handle all of life’s challenges, fully recover from trauma, and thrive. Our problems’ greatest answers are often hidden within painful thoughts and feelings that are too often ignored and avoided. Pain is not the problem, it points to the solution.
In this workshop lead by Senior Yogi/Trainer GuruMeher and Psychotherapist/Yogini Christina Mettert you will:
- Use modern brain science and ancient yoga for self-healing
- Use troubling thoughts and feelings to solve problems
- Clear traumatically imprinted patterns with meditative exercises
- Utilize the healing power of “negative” emotions
- Create new somatic responses & neural pathways for peace
“The future of therapy is self-therapy”. With these few words Yogi Bhajan challenged us to better utilize our innate healing abilities, to awaken to our Self-Sensory System.
We will practice powerful techniques to successfully navigate our challenges and the waves of emotion they trigger, using Kundalini Yoga to self-regulate brain chemistry, somatic discomfort and reactive behaviors. Master your natural ability to self-regulate, remain present and effective under stress, and tap resilience to heal past and manage future life challenges.